The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
As we adjust to the temporary new normal in the salon, here are some changes you can expect so that we can keep everyone safe & healthy:
- We will be pre-screening you before your appointment—no one who is sick may enter the building.
- All guests will be required to sign a waiver upon entering.
- Everyone in the building must wear a mask—we can provide you one if needed.
- We ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time.
- We will be following the guidelines requiring people stay 6 feet apart.
- We will provide disposable capes for your service—please wear something with a lower neckline underneath.
- We cannot accommodate children or guests at your appointment.
- Please, no large handbags—bring only your phone and form of payment.
- As much as we love them, please leave your fur babies at home.
- Self-service beverage stations are paused—we will happily serve you a drink.
- We are cash-free right now—we are only accepting credit cards, and you can tip your stylist electronically using Tippy.
- If you need to cancel, please do so at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a fee.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time!