The Progressions team is a group of highly-talented, creative individuals with a passion for their craft and for their guests.
As one of Salon Today’s 200 Salons for Employee Education, we support lifelong education and encourage personal and artistic growth within a collaborative work environment. We encourage you to keep up on the latest fashion, art, and beauty trends, and to bring what your learn into your craft. As one of The Washington Post’s Top 5 Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area, we strive to maintain a dynamic, friendly environment and live by the motto, “Take care of yourself, take care of each other, take care of this place.”
Our owner Cindy Feldman is an elected member on the Board of Directors of the Professional Beauty Association, serving on its Salon/Spa Advisory Council. The Professional Beauty Association, or “Probeauty,” is the largest organization of salon professionals in the world, made up of more than 7,000 members in 28 countries and representing the entire beauty industry.
We are always looking for exceptional people who want to bring their talent and energy to our team, and who are seeking to enjoy a fulfilling career, not just a job.
If this is you, start your future now by calling or texting us at 301.231.8757 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Professional, upbeat, fast-paced and exciting atmosphere
- A creative culture at the forefront of the D.C. fashion and beauty scene (located just outside D.C. and Rockville in North Bethesda, Maryland)
- The solid reputation of a well-respected business (Est. 1984)
- The potential for artistic exposure through our professional contacts and editorial engagements
- Paid vacation, 401K and flex plans
- Strong support for charitable events in the community
- Continuing in-house education with top international stylists
- Percentage of compensation for off-site education, which we encourage
- Supportive team atmosphere (You can feel the love!)
- Classes once a week for junior stylists and staff
- Great, festive parties. Each team member’s birthday is celebrated, including a gift! (Seriously, we like parties.)
- Close-knit, approachable management interested in your thoughts, feelings, suggestions and growth
- Nail Technician: Maryland Cosmetology License required
- Hair Department Assistant: Maryland Cosmetology License required
- Estheticians: Our spa department is looking for service-oriented, Maryland-licensed estheticians
- Eyelash Specialist: We are looking for a certified eyelash specialist
- Retail & Guest Services Coordinator